Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to all of you who visit my site; and especially those of you who have come back again. Today I have 3 new posts for you; and here is my flower, finished.

Are any of you left handed? Do you find it difficult to find instructions on how to embroider that you can understand?

Many years ago at a camp we were learning how to candlewick. A friend of mine could not understand the instructions showing her how to make a colonial knot. She was left handed. I said "Oh, here. This is how you do it," and simply changed hands and did it left handed for her. I am somewhat ambidextrous and had no trouble reversing the instructions, but she was very left handed and could not do the same thing.

If that is your problem, please leave a comment below this and let me know. I am going to try to reverse all my instructions so that left-handed people will be able to learn how to embroider too.

And, "Please", keep coming back to visit me. I have a lot more for you. In time I will have a better website and will develop a range of kits for your instruction and enjoyment, and an e-book of instructions too for both righties and lefties. So if you are enthusiastic about learning how to embroider, this is the place to come.

No comments: